Sunday, January 31, 2010

Staying Warm with Knitting and Crocheting

Scruffy sitting on the vent enjoying
the pretty snow from inside.

Indi just wants to be warm and sleep.

January 31, 6:30 AM, 15 Degrees F

Cold, cold day ahead.  Today may be the day that I finish the striped bag for my sister-in-law.  The colors are blending better than I thought and the bag is starting to grow on me.  I don't know if I told you I decided to make it a drawstring bag.  That may suit my sister-in-law better.  I hope it turns out as I vision it in my head.  Just a few more rows with some finishing touches and I should have it ready to send to her. 

The next project is a brown baby sweater that Big Girl requested.  She called me earlier this week asking if I had any brown yarn.  I told her I was sure I did and asked her how much she needed.  I assumed she needed it for a project she was working on or for her classroom.  She explained to me that she need to know if I had enough brown yarn for me to make a baby sweater for Grand Baby.  She wants one to go with an outfit that she has put together for Grand Baby's trip home from the hospital.  I told her of course I could do that. (What grandmother to be wouldn't want to make something for their first grandchild?)  So once the striped bag is finished I will start the sweater.  That should be enough to fill my day. 

Depending on how much I get done today, I may post another blog later with pictures of the striped bag.  I hope so anyway.

Have a groovy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment