Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Great Vacation

No doubt the holidays are over. I had to go back to work yesterday after twelve wonderful consecutive days of no work. Bummer! My vacation time was great. I did pretty much what I wanted to and a little of what I had to do. I didn't accomplish much from my "things to do while I'm off" list because none of that stuff was fun. Who wants to clean and organize on their vacation? Not me. I don't even like to do it when I'm suppose to or should. While I was on vacation I pretty much knitted my guts out. It was great. I finished a couple of small projects and a sweater for grand baby. I looked at a lot of crafty sites on-line and jotted down a list of things I would like to do. I thought a lot and am still thinking about a craft show. I watched a ton of cartoons. I LOVE cartoons, especially Sponge Bob, Chowder, Penguins of Madagascar, and The Misadventures of Flapjack (my favorite right now). I did a lot of day dreaming and planning and just enjoying myself. I didn't dwell much on my troubles and truly enjoyed my family and time away from work.

Beginning stages of baby sweater...


As soon as I can find the camera (again) I'll post a picture of the finished project.

I hope you take time to do what you want and not always what you should. It's good for you every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment