Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crazy Week


I love this picture!  I don't know why really, I guess because it's silly and fun, but most of all because it's Elmo!  Never mind I had to run down the parade route screaming "Elmo... Elmo.....over here Elmo!"  
Obviously the guy's real name isn't Elmo.

It's been one of those weeks - silly, crazy and I'm worn out.  So glad tomorrow is Friday.

We are expecting some crazy weather over the next couple of days.  It will be interesting to see what happens.   I would love some snow but we usually end up with ice.  Ice is not fun, especially when it causes grid lock and takes 14 hours to make a 30 minute commute.  Imagine being trapped on a major highway in your car with thousands of other commuters for 14 hours.  Where do you use the bathroom? 
There, that'll give you something to think about.

I'll keep you posted with weather updates as we go.
Hope you have a happy FRIDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment