Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gathering

I've been busy getting ready for a gathering at my house. I always look forward to having folks over, I enjoy entertaining. However, I don't like having to make my home presentable for guests. Not that it is a disgusting mess but it does need a good cleaning before a bunch of folks come over. I've said before I'm not a great housekeeper. I like to spend my time doing things I enjoy. I want to knit and create and make and do and just enjoy my time at home. I know that when we win the lottery (notice I said "when" not "if"), I will definitely have a maid. Not because I'm lazy but because I want to spend my time doing things other than cleaning.

I did get a little cleaning done yesterday, but spent a good portion of the day crafting. I am making a few things for the gathering that I hope will be enjoyed as much as I have enjoyed making them. I can't post pictures right now because I don't want to ruin the surprise for the guest of honor. After the gathering I will post pictures of the completed projects and show you what I've been up to.

Crafty goodness...



Hope your weekend has been filled with things you enjoy doing.

1 comment: