Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Week, So Far...

Been one of those weeks.  I started feeling that little scratch at the back of my throat Friday afternoon.  You know the scratch I'm talking about, the one that lets you know you're getting sick.  I stopped on the way home from work and picked up a couple of things that I thought might make it go away.  None of it seemed to work.  By Sunday, I was feeling pretty bad, but had some things at church that I needed to be at so I filled myself full of cold medicine and felt really bad the rest of the day.  I don't do well with most cold meds, they give me the shakes and make me want to sleep the day away.  Anyway, made it work Monday and made everyone around me miserable, so when Tuesday rolled around I decided I was too sick to drag into work.  That is not a good thing because I have mounds of work to do.  Needless to say I am still home, sick and miserable.


One good thing about my down time is I am watching all of season 2 of one of my favorite shows, Breaking Bad.  This is such a well written, well played series, I can't stand to miss a minute of it.  The 3rd season starts March 21, so I thought I would watch the 2nd season to refresh myself and be totally prepare for season 3.  Love it!


We had snow AGAIN yesterday and last night.  It was beautiful and another good snow, one that doesn't stick around.  The schools were delayed 2 hours this morning.  I actually have the house to myself this morning, which is rare, so I think I will go finish up season 2 of Breaking Bad.  I am on episode 9 of 13. 

I keep thinking I will pull out my knitting, but I just can't bring myself to it.  I must really be sick! 

Hope you are having a good week.  Keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. You must me dead (can't knit). I am sick but at work. Where are you? I left you a message. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I can't knit I'm REALLY sick :(
    I hope you'll get better soon!

    ReplyDelete