Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Technical Difficulties



Boy have I missed you all! We are currently having technical difficulties at home.  The stupid computer died!!!  I have missed blogging so much.  I have so much to tell you and write about.  I have pictures I want to share with you. We are working on fixing the problem but it may take us a while.  Our funds are very limited right now so it will probably be longer than we would like.  I decided this morning to break all the rules and update you from work.  (Dear Co-workers, please keep this to yourselves.)  We do have access to a laptop that I will probably start blogging from but I do miss my desktop. 

I will be having a mini craft sale at my home tomorrow night.  I am excited and anxious at the same time.  I combined this with one of those gold parties.  You know, where a buyer comes and buys your junk gold.  I thought this might be a good way to earn a little cash.  I decided to do this last week, so I have been in a crafting frenzy ever since.  I feel pretty good about what I have gotten done and will make candies tonight to hopefully sell.  Keep your fingers crossed that people will come. 

I will update you again as soon as I can.  I have been checking comments and emails from work, so keep 'em coming.

Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment