Sunday, March 7, 2010

Anxious


Yesterday we had a nice sunny day.  The wind was a little chilly, but the sun shone brightly all day.  Today is supposed to be as pretty and warmer.  Days like these really make you anxious for spring. 

I have been working on my swap project and find myself a little worried.  Will it be good enough, will she like it, are the colors okay?  I can only hope so.  Then I think maybe I've picked the wrong project and maybe I should just start over.  I never thought I would be like this over a fun craft swap.  Am I the only one with these thoughts running through my head?  Don't get me wrong; I have truly enjoyed working on this and being a part of it. I love it!  I guess its just first time swapper jitters. 

I have been feeling much better over the past couple of days.  However, Little Girl came home early from school Thursday all yucky.  She has really been sick this weekend.  I know a lot of folks with this nasty stuff.  I hope it will quickly run its course through our house so we will be done with it. 

I am really hoping to go see Grand Baby this afternoon.  It has been 9 days since I've seen her.  Not that I'm counting or anything, but it has been so long.  I made a point to stay away because of this terrible cold.  I don't want to risk her getting sick.  But today may be the day that I can once again hold her. 

I hope the sun is bright and warm where you are today!  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that your swap partner will love what you're doing for her! maybe she has the same concerns ... wrong color? wrong style? what if... but you know... SPRING is coming!
    :)

    ReplyDelete