Sunday, June 13, 2010

Focus


Why is this so hard!!!  I bet I've pulled out these 4 or 5 rows at least 8 times because I keep straying from the pattern.  This is making me crazy.  I started this dish cloth on Friday night thinking it would be simple and I could have it done in no time.  But NOOOO, I kept messing up and had to pull the rows out and start over.  This is so frustrating! 

I don't know why I haven't been able to focus.  It's not like I have anything else going on.  Friday was frustrating at work.  Little Girl had to perform at her high school's graduation which means dropping off and picking up.  Saturday was a day full of running errands and finishing projects.  Little Girl left for Puerto Rico at 4:30 this morning for a week long mission trip.  We've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off to be sure she had everything she needed.  We got the last of that finished off yesterday and got the bulk of the packing for the trip done.  We also had to buy a baby shower gift and finish the center piece  for a niece's shower that was today.  We had Big Girl and family over for dinner last night.  We had  to get up and go early this morning to drop Little Girl off (4:30AM), went to church, had just enough time after church to eat a quick lunch and then go to the baby shower.   Got home from the shower close to 5:00 this afternoon.  Then I was determined to beat this dish cloth!

 

I guess I was able to focus a little better this evening.  I did it!  A new dish cloth for the stock pile.  This is a simple and cute pattern that I found on A Knitting Mountain blog.  There are several neat patterns there that I want to try.

Say a little prayer for Little Girl and her youth group this week, I know they would appreciate it!
Hope your weekend was restful!

No comments:

Post a Comment