Sunday, April 25, 2010

We're Not in Kansas Anymore!


Crazy! Just around 7:30 this evening a terrible wind blew through. It blew the deck furniture all around . I yelled for Hubby to come help me secure the deck furniture because I thought a bad storm was brewing. By the time we got out and secured a few things the wind was gone. I asked where that came from and Hubby pointed to the sky. We watched the tail end of a funnel cloud pass over the neighbor's house and across the street.  We rushed to get the camera and these are the few shots we got of a new funnel cloud forming. 



  


There have been several reports of sightings.  So far no reports of anything touching down.  Scary and exciting all at the same time.  Sorry my pictures aren't better.   I hope everyone is safe! 

Update - There was some minor damage a little east of here but no injuries -thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment