Thursday, April 22, 2010

Missing Bunkie

This became a common site while we had Bunkie.  I had wondered for weeks why the birds had stopped feeding at this particular feeder, then I figured it out. 


My sweet Bunkie, how I do miss him, he was a beautiful boy.  I got an automated reminder from the veterinarian today for his shots and it made me miss him more.  Just another reason why I don't like technology.

Anyway, it's been a busy week.  Work is busy, home is busy, everything is busy.  I plan to finish planting the garden over the next couple of days.  It should be warm enough by now.  We are supposed to have some rain this weekened too, so the timing may be just right.

What have you been up to over the past few days?  I would really like to know.

Hope things are groovy in your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment