Saturday, April 24, 2010



I've been thinking alot about my blog lately - wondering what it really is all about.  Knitting with Beer has ventured beyond what I originally intended it to be.  It was to be a blog about knitting, beer, various crafts and stories from life.  It seems that lately the knitting and beer part has been lost and there have been more stories of life in general.  In an attempt to bring this blog back around to it's original intent I am going to make a few changes and bring in some new things.  I can only hope you will like what you see.   I hope you will comment and let me know what you think - hell, I just hope you will comment.  There is very little feed back on my blog so I don't always know how things are being received.  I hope you will let me know what you think.  Be brave post a comment. 




1 comment:

  1. I know you need a comment. So I am commenting. Write whatever you want. I will ready anything.

    Don McLeod's dad died it was in the paper today.

    ReplyDelete