Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Striped Bag......again?

Please ignore the homebrew bucket
and other beer making supplies sitting on the table.
(That is for another post.) 

Okay, so I will get over myself about the striped bag after this post, I promise.  I am just so pleased with it.  My sister-in-law got her package today and was tickled.  She went on and on about it and made me feel like the best sis-in-law ever.  She also made me believe I was an awesome craft person.  She was so surprised and thrilled to finally have something made from her yarn.  

So before I put it in the mail to her I took a couple more pictures of it.  I wanted to see what it looked like stuffed and sitting upright (pictured above).   I rolled a beach towel to put in it and pretended I was going out on the boat, just to see how it would do.  It worked great!  After all, it's just a bag. ;-)  I also wanted to have a picture of the drawstring slide that I made from plastic canvas.  I thought it turned out pretty good, especially for a first try.   Here is what it looks like up close -

Pretty darn good if you ask me.  So there.  I'm over myself and the striped bag.

Life is good!
And so is the striped bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment