Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another Snow Day

Wow!  Another snow day tomorrow - school is out again.  I did venture in to work today.  Once I made it to the main highway I was okay.  The trick was making it to the main highway.  I went in late so I had very little problem.  I will probably go in late again tomorrow.  I will wait for daylight before I leave the house.  I feel better when I can actually see things!

I got my swap partner assignment today from the Dutch Sisters.  I am crazy excited.  I am a little nervous about what I will make and may change my mind before it gets too late.  What ever it will be will definitely have to wait to be started after the brown sweater is done.  (I am feeling some pressure, as I want the brown sweater finished for a baby shower on Sunday.)  I am bad about changing my mind anyway.  So a little more time to think about my swap goodie may be a good thing.

I hope you are having a good week and are smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment