Monday, October 11, 2010

BBQ, Brew, and Knitted Goodies


Over the weekend we were invited to a pig pickin by one of Hubby's brewing buddies,  Bone Mop Brewing.
He cooked a whole hog in a pit and had some great beer to go with it.   I LOVED his version of Oktoberfest.  I think that was my favorite.  He also had a great Citra Lite, Summit Pale Ale and Honey Kolsh on tap that he brewed.  He also had a Cran-Raspberry Hooch that was very good too.  There was a good crowd of home brewers and hang gliders there and lots of corn hole being played.  I loved the Oktoberfest brew.

Hubby fell in love with Bone Mop's keezer - you have to look at his web page to know what I'm talking about.  It is a freezer/refrigerator that can keep your homebrew kegs icy cold with taps on the outside of it.  Bone Mop's version holds 4 homebrew kegs - great for parties!  Did I tell you I loved the Oktoberfest brew.  We had a great time and enjoyed good beer and pig - thanks Bone Mop!

As promised, here is a picture of the giveaway goodies I sent out a week or so ago.  I heard from Urban Muser that she got her package over the weekend and now know that everyone has received their goodies.  Thanks again for being loyal followers and blog buddies!

3 comments:

  1. hi cathy! i toured bone mop and WOW! what a process brewing is~ i had no idea~ whiskey is a cute mascot~ i love the tap handles, what artwork they are~ and the keezer... the hubs would love it! it looks and sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my prize may have gotten lost in the mail or somthing. No worries I just tell the guys at American Bremasters you will be by to pay for what I picked out ;)

    Head Bremaster

    ReplyDelete