Sunday, May 9, 2010

What a Nice Day



What a nice day!  Hubby fixed breakfast and Little Girl is cooking supper. Friday night we had a combination Birthday / Mother's Day celebration.  My birthday was earlier this week so we decided we would have Big Girl and her family over for supper and enjoy our time together.  This was a way to keep Big Girl from having to travel to both grandmother's today and actually get to enjoy her very 1st Mother's Day.  We had a great time.  That Grand Baby is too sweet.

Look at those sweet feet printed on a flower pot. 

So sweet.

My favorite smell good from Hubby and Little Girl.

This is how I spent a good portion of the day - knitting and supervising hubby brewing.  He was concerned that I might not want him to brew on Mother's day, but I insisted.  After all, I drink as much of his home brew as he does and our supply is running low. 

I love cards, especially for me.  Lots of love being shared.

A ground hog decided to give us a Mother's Day visit
and raced through the neighborhood.

I hope you have enjoyed your day as much as I have.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog everyday but it has been 8 days since your last blog and im very concerned that you life has either gotten really boring or you fell down and cant get up! Please blog soon and let us in on all the wonderful things that have been going on in your life the past week/wknd! PS love the knitting/beer pic very creative!

    ReplyDelete