Saturday, March 12, 2011

Southern Hockey

John Deere Zamboni - it's a southern thang.

We were fortunate enough this week to score some free tickets to a Carolina Hurricanes hockey game.  Thank goodness for good friends who think of us often.  We had a blast.   Of course we always have a good time when we get to go to a game - win or lose.  We lost in overtime - pooh.   I would love to be lucky enough to get to ride on the Zamboni and do my best parade wave.  Wouldn't that be fun?

We've had a busy week.  Monday night we went to our weekly trivia game, I have to tell you about that sometime.  Tuesday I went shopping with my little girl, it was fun but exhausting.  Wednesday night we went to the hockey game - GO CANES!  Thursday we had to run some errands after work and last night I had to catch up on my house work.  Today we will be going to a home brew competition and see how well Hubby's brews manage.  It will be exciting and fun with a little anxiety in the mix.  I'll let you know how he does. 

The weather is suppose to nice here this weekend.  I hope it is in your little part of the world.
Enjoy your Saturday. 

1 comment: